What are the dates to the Moundville Native American Festival?
October 6-9th, 2021
What are the hours?
Festival Hours are from 9am to 3pm on Wednesday and Thursday and from 9am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday.
How do I get to Moundville Archaeological Park?
634 Mound State Parkway
Moundville, AL 35474-6413
How much is Admission?
- Adults – $12
- Seniors – $10
- Students – $10
- Under 5 – Free
How can I register my group or school for the Festival?
School group rates available with reservation (Teachers & Bus Drivers admitted FREE with reservation)
For more information or to make a reservation, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 205-371-8732/205-371-2234 for group rates.
What are the COVID guidelines for the Festival?
Moundville Archaeological Park is adhering to the COVID restrictions set forth by the Center for the Disease Control and the University of Alabama. These guidelines include:
Face Coverings Are Not Required for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Masks will continue to be required in all clinical settings, inside the University Medical Center and the Student Health Center, and on the Crimson Ride buses.
Face Coverings Are Required for Unvaccinated Individuals
- Unless alone in an office, workspace, room/suite.
- Exceptions include
- in indoor athletic facilities while actively participating in athletic activities, unless required by the facility; or
- while actively participating in intercollegiate activities.
- Masks are necessary outdoors only when physical distancing is not possible among individuals in groups.
Physical Distancing is Required
- Physical distancing requirements have changed from 6 feet to at least 3 feet, regardless of space/capacity, between individuals not from the same household.
- Plexiglass dividers can be requested where distancing is difficult to maintain, and to enhance use of areas where masks and other mitigation strategies are also required.
Practice Safe Hygiene
- Proper handwashing and hygiene practices are also required.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout campus, and cleaning protocols have been upgraded.
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning/sanitizing personal workspaces.
Due to COVID regulations, please consider higher than normal wait times for entry into the museum. Updated museum protocols will be added here.
For more information, please visit The University of Alabama’s Current Health and Safety Guidelines.
How do I become a Vendor?
Our Food and Craft Vendors are selected by the Festival Committee. For consideration on becoming a vendor, please contact Lisa Rasco at email@example.com or call 205-371-8732.
How do I volunteer?
Our volunteers receive lunch and a t-shirt for their services. Visit our Volunteer page to sign up!