We are excited that your groups will be joining us at the 2021 Moundville Native American Festival! Our staff and visiting Native Americans are looking forward to sharing their knowledge of the culture and heritage of Southeastern Native Americans.
Group rates available with reservation (Teachers & Bus Drivers admitted FREE with reservation)
For more information or to make a reservation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at 205-371-8732/205-371-2234 for group rates.
If you are an educator, and you are ready to register your school group, fill out the teacher registration form.
Did you know that you can pre-order your lunch for your class/group?
If you would like to pre-order school lunches, please call the desired food vendor to place your order. We will have an updated list for those vendors who are selling pre-ordered lunches soon.
COVID guidelines for the Festival
Moundville Archaeological Park is adhering to the COVID restrictions set forth by the Center for the Disease Control and the University of Alabama. These guidelines include:
Face Coverings Are Not Required for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Masks will continue to be required in all clinical settings, inside the University Medical Center and the Student Health Center, and on the Crimson Ride buses.
Face Coverings Are Required for Unvaccinated Individuals
- Unless alone in an office, workspace, room/suite.
- Exceptions include
- in indoor athletic facilities while actively participating in athletic activities, unless required by the facility; or
- while actively participating in intercollegiate activities.
- Masks are necessary outdoors only when physical distancing is not possible among individuals in groups.
Physical Distancing is Required
- Physical distancing requirements have changed from 6 feet to at least 3 feet, regardless of space/capacity, between individuals not from the same household.
- Plexiglass dividers can be requested where distancing is difficult to maintain, and to enhance use of areas where masks and other mitigation strategies are also required.
Practice Safe Hygiene
- Proper handwashing and hygiene practices are also required.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout campus, and cleaning protocols have been upgraded.
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning/sanitizing personal workspaces.
Due to COVID regulations, please consider higher than normal wait times for entry into the museum. Updated museum protocols will be added here.
For more information, please visit The University of Alabama’s Current Health and Safety Guidelines.