Festival Vendor Information
All of our vendors are selected by the Moundville Native American Festival Committee. All arts and crafts are to be handmade or hand produced (i.e. stringing a manufactured pendant to make a necklace is acceptable as a “hand produced” item). Either the vendor must be an enrolled member of a Southeastern Indian tribe OR a majority of the items sold must relate to Southeastern Indian culture. In compliance with the Indian Arts and Crafts Act, only card carrying members of state or federally recognized tribes can label their items as “Indian” or “Native American” made. A vendor committee will inspect your booth during the festival. Vendors are located in two locations throughout the festival, Artist Row and Knapper’s Corner.
For information on consideration on becoming a craft vendor please contact Lisa Rasco email@example.com or Lindsey Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be returned to Moundville Archaeological Park by September 6, 2021. Any applications received after his date may be subject to fees or denied.
- Once the Park receives your application, our Festival Committee will review it.
- Someone may reach out to you and ask for more information if the committee has any questions about your application.
- If approved, you will be notified by email or phone by one of our staff members. You will have the opportunity to pay for any fees associated with your position at the festival at this time.
- Festival Participant packets will be received upon payment and arrival to festival. We strongly encourage everyone to pay vendor fees before your arrival.
- Packet will include receipt of payment for your files, booth location, name tags, parking tags, “safety/warning tags” and lunch tickets & camping tags if applicable.
- All fees are due by October 6, 2021. Any fees received after this date will be charged $100 per day late processing fee.
- At end of the day, all vendor areas will need to be disinfected.
- Spaces touched regularly by visitors should be disinfected throughout the day.
- Ensure that cashiers use hand sanitizer or hand wipes after each customer transaction.
- Social distancing requirements will still need to be maintained (3 feet or more).