Festival Vendor Information
All of our vendors are selected by the Moundville Native American Festival Committee. All arts and crafts are to be handmade or hand produced (i.e. stringing a manufactured pendant to make a necklace is acceptable as a “hand produced” item). Either the vendor must be an enrolled member of a Southeastern Indian tribe OR a majority of the items sold must relate to Southeastern Indian culture. In compliance with the Indian Arts and Crafts Act, only card carrying members of state or federally recognized tribes can label their items as “Indian” or “Native American” made. A vendor committee member will inspect your booth during the festival. Vendors are located in two locations throughout the festival, Artist Row and Knapper’s Corner.
For information on consideration on becoming a craft vendor please contact Amanda Smith at email@example.com.
- All applications must be returned to Moundville Archaeological Park by September 1, 2022. Any applications received after his date may be subject to fees or denied.
- Once the Park receives your application, our Festival Committee will review it.
- Someone may reach out to you and ask for more information if the committee has any questions about your application.
- If approved, you will be notified by email or phone by one of our staff members. You will have the opportunity to pay for any fees associated with your position at the festival at this time.
- Festival Participant packets will be received upon payment and arrival to festival. We strongly encourage everyone to pay vendor fees before your arrival.
- Packet will include receipt of payment for your files, booth location, name tags, parking tags, “safety/warning tags” and lunch tickets & camping tags if applicable.
- All fees must be paid before Tuesday, October 11, 2022. Any fees received after this date will be charged $100 per day late processing fee.